Tonight is ‘palm’ night. Not palm as in the palm of hand, nor palm as in a personal digital assistant Tonight we are planning something to take the frigid edge off, and just in case you’re interested, here are the instructions:
- Take one household palm tree and set it on the dining room table
- Pretend the mounds of snow outside are really dunes of pristine white sand.
- Put on and listen to Beach Boys CD
- Cut up a coconut
- Cut up a pineapple
- Drink coconut milk
- Make and drink Pina coladas
- Eat coconut meat and fresh pineapple
- Run sink water and pretend it is ocean waves
- Go to Weather.com and check the weather for St. Croix
- Go take a hot and steamy shower
- Give up snow for Lent
- Pray for spring
2 thoughts on “A New Kind of Prayer Ceremony”
Amen. and Amen again. I’m going to convert!
Let’s start a new religion!!