I recently realized I had entered ‘seniorhood’ when:
- The ‘man’ who came to fix the furnace looked like he was 16
- Every Peanut Butter M&M I eat adds a pound to my middle
- No matter what the exercise and/or diet, the middle has decided to take up permanent residency
- What was it you said to me 10 minutes ago?
- My legs have taken on the role of roadmap – they can get you anywhere – in the world!!
- I go to bed at nine o’clock and wake up at 2 for a rendezvous with a Peanut Butter M&M (just one, of course)
- What was it you said to me 5 minutes ago?
- The dust on my desk is high enough to use as a wrist rest when I’m typing on my computer
- I always have to call my son for instructions on loading/deleting apps on my smart phone.
- I come to meetings with my trusty desktop DayTimer while everyone else has Ipads and notebook computers, nary a pen to be found (except mine, of course!)
- I am a very vocal advocate for fine penmanship while many young kids don’t have a clue how to write in cursive.
- What was it you just said to me?
Anyone want to add anything?