The rules of this award are as follows: Name your nominator and provide a link to that person’s blog. Share 7 personal things about yourself. Nominate 10 other bloggers, and leave them each a note about their nomination.
Here are some things about myself:
- If I could, I would have a houseful of animals. As it stands, we have two cockatiels, two parakeets, three Boston Terriers and a horse — he is not in the house, thank goodness. I also rescue all the hurt and and ill creatures that somehow find their way to our door.
- I love wine, especially red zinfandel.
- I have BIG feet — I wear size 11 shoes.
- I am a VERY nervous airplane traveler. The slightest ripple and I am in the lap of the person sitting next to me, so make sure you are never that person.
- I learned about life and religion from the back of a nondescript little brown horse named Buzzy.
- I am thankful for the wisdom and understanding that has come along with a few extra wrinkles on my face, and a few bulges here and there.
- I am on a never-ending quest for the perfect pen, which has left me near bankrupt more than once.
And now I hereby nominate these bloggers: